PGCM (RM/GI/IP & LI)
The Post Graduate Certificate in Management (PGCM) in Risk Management, General Insurance, and Investment Planning & Life Insurance is being offered by the Institute since inception. This course is of one-year duration spread over two semesters with an internship offered to the students for practical exposure in their specialized field and relevant areas.
This course is ideal for graduates from any discipline who desire to pursue their career in insurance sector and its allied functional areas in the entry and the middle level managerial positions with decent salary package.
- Choice of unique specializations:
- Risk Management
- General Insurance
- Investment Planning & Life Insurance
- PGCM includes Special classroom training to enable the students to acquire the globally recognized Dip CII, London.
- Prior Learning exemptions are offered by the Insurance Institute of India (III), Mumbai, for the IIRM’s various courses including the PGCM course.
- Graduate from any discipline including Engineering / MBA from any recognized University (with a minimum of 50% marks) or candidates with professional qualification like CA, ICWAI, and CS etc.
- Candidates with PG Qualification with 50% or more marks will be considered even if such candidates have secured less than 50% in graduation.
- Candidates appearing for the final year examinations can also apply on provisional basis.
- IIRM Insurance courses enjoy prior leaning credits at Diploma Level of the professional insurance body, the Chartered Insurance Institute London. Accreditation is subject to annual review by Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), London.
- Insurance Institute of INDIA (III), Mumbai, professional insurance body, INDIA, grants prior learning exemptions to IIRM Insurance courses.