PGCM (AS) is a One Year Program in Actuarial Science. This specialization offers domain knowledge in the fascinating world of Actuaries.
- Globally Portable Qualification
- Openings in Banks, Insurance Companies, Accounting Firms, Investment Firms, Mutual Funds, etc.
- Can become consultants
- Qualification helps to migrate to IT and Analytics
- Provides detailed and specialized knowledge and a critical understanding of best practices in the industry.
- Develops independent learning abilities and transferable skills.
- Extends and develop career path and pursues professional development.
- PGCM-AS has been granted VEE Credits for 2 Subjects (Finance, Financial Reporting and Economics) by the Society of Actuaries (SOA), Illinois, USA.
- Any Graduate from a recognized University.
- Those who are appearing for their final examinations can also apply. Knowledge of Mathematics / Statistics / Economics will be an advantage.
- Admissions will be based on personal interview