PGCM (AS) is a One Year Program in Actuarial Science. This course offers a unique combination of domain knowledge in Actuarial Science. The job requirements of entry executives in the Actuarial department has been ascertained and the subjects have been planned. While doing their jobs, persons can advance their careers by writing various subjects of Chartered Institutions. The course aimed at ensuring the growth of Actuarial Science in India is equivalent to Post Graduate Certificate in Management.
Getting into IIRM
IIRM follows the strictest of admission procedures based on well accepted National Tests and the academic credentials of the prospective students.
- Globally Portable Qualification
- Openings in Banks, Insurance Companies, Accounting Firms, Investment Firms, Mutual Funds, etc.
- Can become consultants
- Qualification helps to migrate to IT and Analytics
- Provides detailed and specialized knowledge and a critical understanding of best practices within the industry.
- Will enable you to apply newly gained knowledge and skills at your work place.
- Develops independent learning abilities and transferable skills.
- Extends and develop career path and pursues professional development.
- PGCM (AS) Course has been granted VEE Credits for 3 Subjects from SOA (Society of Actuaries), USA
- PGCM (AS) is accredited by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education), New Delhi.
- Any Graduate from a recognized University.
- Those who are appearing for their final examinations can also apply. Knowledge of Mathematics / Statistics / Economics will be an advantage.
- Admissions will be based on personal interview