PGCM (A & AS)
PGCM (A & AS) is a one-year Program in Analytics and Actuarial Science. The course offers a unique combination of domain knowledge in both Analytics and Actuarial Science. The job requirements of entry executives in the Actuarial department have been ascertained and the subjects have been planned. While doing their jobs, persons can advance their careers by writing various subjects of Chartered Institutions. The course aimed at ensuring the growth of Actuarial Science in India is equivalent to Post Graduate Certificate in Management. PGDCP A & AS is approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education), New Delhi.
Getting into IIRM
IIRM follows the strictest of admission procedures based on well accepted National Tests and the academic credentials of the prospective students.
The Objectives of the program are to :
- Provide students with an overview on the current status of Actuaries and Analytics in India
- Prepare the students in understanding Analytics and Actuarial Science by providing them relevant concepts of Mathematics, Statistics and Information Technology
- Train the students in the usage of various Analytical Tools available
- Any Graduate with Knowledge of Mathematics/Statistics can apply
- Students writing their final exams can also apply
- Admissions will be based on personal interview