How to Apply to IIRM Hyderabad?
Applicants seeking admission in any of the courses can apply online as well as offline.This section will help those who are unaware of the IIRM Hyderabad application process as we have provided the complete process beneath.
- Visit the official website of the Institute of Insurance and Risk Management.
- Under Apply Online, select the course for which you want to apply from the list given on the right side of the home page.
- Now enter the requested details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee of INR 500/- through net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card or PayUMoney Gateway.
- Lastly, submit the application form
- Visit the official website of IIRM Hyderabad.
- Place the cursor on the “Admissions” tab and select apply.
- Now scroll down to offline registration application forms and download the desired course application form.
- Take a printout of the form and fill all the requested details.
- Also, write the answer of “How do you come to know about IIRM”.
- Affix your photograph.
- Send the completed application form and documents required as mentioned below along with cash or Demand Draft of INR 500/- on the given address.
Documents Required at the time of Interview
- SSC/ Matriculation/ 10th std. Marksheet and Certificate
- Intermediate/ PUC/ 12th std. Marksheet and certificate
- Graduation and/or Post Graduation Marksheets & Degree Certificate
- Two Passport size photographs
- Work Experience Letter, if applicable
- Scorecard of CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT/State CET/IIRMCET
- Demand Draft (For offline application)
- Proof of Online Application Fee Payment
Sathya Vittal Donepudi
Sr. Faculty and Admissions Officer(IIRM)
Financial District, Nanakramguda, Gachibowli,
Hyderabad-500 032, Telangana, India
Ph:+91-9652740909 /+91-81063 60044