- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree any discipline.
- Candidates must also have a valid score in any of these entrance exams: CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA/CMAT/State CETs/IIRMCET.
- Students writing their final year/semester exams can also apply.
- Admission will be based on academic record, test scores and personal interview.
IIRM Hyderabad PGDM Selection Criteria
- The Institute considers the score of CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA/IIRMCET exam for shortlisting candidates.
- The shortlisting, is followed by Personal Interview.
- The aggregate of the above procedure will be concidered for the final selection process.